DARTMOUTH INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Your privacy is very important to us.
The Personal Data about you that we Process, subject to applicable law, are:
• Personal details: given name(s); preferred name(s); gender; date of birth; age; marital status; passport number(s); other government issued number(s) (tax identification number(s), Green Card number(s); driving license number(s)); nationality; images of passports, driving licenses, and signatures; authentication data (passwords, mother's maiden name, challenge/response questions and answers).
• Contact details: address; telephone number; email address;
• Employment details: industry; role; business activities; work address; work telephone number; work email address;
• Education history- details of your education and qualifications.
• Financial details: billing address; bank account numbers; accountholder name and details; instruction records; transaction details; and counterparty details.
Collection of Personal Data:
We collect Personal Data about you from a variety of sources as follows:
• Directly from you in the ordinary course of our relationship with you;
• You manifestly choose to make public, including via social media, from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., Your intermediaries; and law enforcement authorities);
• We may collect or obtain Personal Data when you visit our website and fulfill any contact form. This information is used to contact you back.
We collect your Personal Data, for the following legal usage:
• For compliance with legal obligations under a contract with you;
• For detection or prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud) to the extent permitted by applicable law;
• For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
• When we obtained your explicit consent prior to Processing your Personal Data;
• When for reasons of public interest.
Why we may need your Personal Data
Information on new clients;
• Updating your contact information;
• Promotional activities.
• providing you with assistance that you request from us;
• conducting verifications, monitoring and reporting in accordance with anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing laws, and compliance with our internal policies;
• Fulfilling the services requested by clients.
Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
Your Personal Data may be shared with other entities within Dartmouth International, for legitimate business purposes (including providing services to you), in accordance with applicable law. Your Personal Data may also be disclosed to:
• anti-fraud services;
• Governmental, legal, regulatory, authorities, upon request or where required;
• Accountants, auditors, financial advisors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Dartmouth International, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality.
Data Security and Accuracy
Our systems are designed to ensure security and accuracy of your data.
We have security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized
access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law. You are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
Retention of your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data in accordance with Dartmouth International’s Data Retention Policy.
Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have several rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data, including:
• the right to request access to, or copies of, your Personal Data that we process or control, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those Personal Data;
• the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data that we process or control;
• the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
• erasure of your Personal Data that we process or control; or
restriction of processing of your Personal Data that we process or control;
• the right to have your Personal Data that we process or control transferred to another Controller, to the extent applicable;
• where we process your Personal Data based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this Policy, or about our Processing of your Personal Data, please use the contact details provided below.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about any of the information in this Policy, or any other issues relating to the Processing of Personal Data by Dartmouth International, please contact our “Data Protection Officer” at firstname.lastname@example.org